Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blogging in Education

Researching blogging has opened up a world of possibilities.  Thru researching different educational uses of blogging I have begun to realize the potential for my classroom. I had always thought of blogging as a personal journal of sorts. The research I have done has opened up the potential applications. The creative arts have suffered from a reduction in teaching time due to standardized testing. Applications such as this allow for the expansion of teaching time. Blogging also allows for delivery of extra material that students can access at anytime. 

1 comment:

  1. These is really great. The research I have done has opened up potential applications. Creative Arts have been reduced teaching time due to standardized. Applications, as this allows for expansion of hours of instruction. Blogging also allows the sending of extra material that students can access at any time.

    ReplyDelete